The Cardozo Society hosts a variety of CLEs and social events throughout the year:
Annual events include the Passover Luncheon in the spring and the L'Dor V'dor Reception in June.
The Cardozo Society also hosts events approved for Continuing Legal Education credits which integrate legal and Jewish concerns.
Past CLEs include:
- Anti-BDS Legislation Briefing
- Affordable Housing: Best Practices and Community Impact
- Paid Family Leave Panel Discussion
- Syrian Immigration Law Symposium
- Why Universities Need a Definition of Anti-Semitism
- Marriage Equality in Israel and in the United States
- Legal Implications of the BDS Campaign
- Asylum 101